Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome!

Hey there!  My father always said I was the child who was always packed and ready for any trip.  Over the years, the itch to get up and go has only grown.  Now, I'd like to share some of the places I've seen, the photographs I've taken, and the experiences I've shared with you.

A few weeks back I decided to rearrange the photographs in my bedroom.  Now, I live in New York City's East Village, so my bedroom isn't that big.  But, there is space for four new frames, which means I need four more pictures.  Gee, I thought, what should go in them?

Continents!  Yes, I've been to four continents, and, happily, I've been to each one at least once with my high school friend Stacy (happilylost).  Therefore, each picture will be representative of our visits around the world.  This year alone we have met in Asia and South America!  What will come next?

No comments:

Post a Comment